It's easy to enable your Mailchimp integration on TRYTN. Once you do so, customers will have the ability to opt-in to receiving marketing communications from you when they make purchases.
This article covers the following topics:
Enable Mailchimp Integration
To enable the Mailchimp integration navigate to Settings > Integrations > Mailchimp from your TRYTN account.
Here you are presented with two required fields: API Key and List ID. IMPORTANT: If you don't provide both the API Key and List ID, or if you remove these values, it will immediately disable your integration.
This is the key that allows TRYTN to communicate with Mailchimp. You can request an API key using the following instructions:
1. Log in to your Mailchimp account
2. Click on your Mailchimp profile and select Account
3. Expand the Extras header
4. Click API Keys
5. Scroll down to the Your API Keys section and click Create a Key
6. Copy the newly created API Key and paste it into the API Key field on TRYTN
This is the audience list where your customer details will be stored.
To locate the List ID, use the following instructions:
1. While logged in to your Mailchimp account, click on your profile and select Audience
2. In the main site navigation under Audience, select All contacts
3. Click the Settings header and select Audience name and defaults
4. Locate the Audience ID under Audience name and campaign defaults
5. Copy and paste this ID into the List ID field on TRYTN
Once both fields are correctly populated, each additional order received in which a customer checks the opt-in checkbox during the purchase review will be sent to Mailchimp.
Note: The opt-in checkbox automatically gets added to the purchase flow when this feature is enabled and cannot be turned off without disabling your Mailchimp integration.
Disable Mailchimp Integration
To disable Mailchimp Integration from your TRYTN account, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Mailchimp and remove the API Key and List ID. The Mailchimp integration will be removed and the opt-in checkbox will no longer be included in the customer purchase flow.