- Initial Sale Confirmation Email: Sent to Buyer immediately after sale
- Text included in initial confirmation emails: Buyer info, shop info, date/time, pricing, cancellation policies, product description text, product sub-description text (if set to be included in email receipts.
- To set/edit email text per product: Products > Scheduled > Actions > Basic Settings > Description text and sub-description text included in confirmation emails (click “Save changes” to save edits)
- How to add image on initial confirmation emails
To send test email: New Transaction > Select Grid view or Date View > Enter in Booking Details > Select "Other" for payment type > Add one of your email addresses as Buyer Email > Click box for “Send confirmation emails” > Create Manual Add
- Additional Emails: Sent out after initial sale confirmation email (at specified number of days post-purchase, pre-activity or post-activity)
To send test email: Settings > Custom Communications > Actions > Send Test Email