If you're having trouble remembering the password for your TRYTN account, see the following article for simple reset instructions.
This article covers the following topics:
Password Reset Instructions
If you’ve forgotten the password to your TRYTN account, start by navigating to the login screen and clicking the Forgot Password link.
You will be asked to provide the email address associated with your TRYTN account and a password reset email will be sent to that account. The reset link will remain active for 24 hours, so you will need to repeat these steps if you do not complete the reset process within this timeframe.
From here, click the Reset Password link from your email and enter the following:
1) The email associated with your TRYTN account
2) A new password, which must contain the following:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 special character
- At least 1 unique character
- At least 1 number
3) Confirm your new password
4) Click Submit and you’ll be ready to log in.
Note: You will receive an email from TRYTN confirming any password changes, to ensure it is you initiating this reset. If you ever receive an email when you have NOT made a change to your password, please contact TRYTN support immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.