TRYTN doesn't charge any monthly or additional fees except for the booking service fee. This fee helps fund the development of TRYTN's advanced platform, ongoing feature improvements, onboarding services, and dedicated support.
TRYTN Booking Fees
- Bookings from your website: 5% paid by customer
- In-person, phone, email, etc. with payment processed in TRYTN: 1% paid by customer
- In-person, phone, email, etc. without payment processed in TRYTN (cash or other): 0%
- TripAdvisor/Viator/GetYourGuide bookings in TRYTN: 0% extra (only TA/Viator/GetYourGuide fees apply)
Note: The fee can be passed to your customer OR hidden and paid by you. (example: $100 website booking can display as $100 + $5 fee = $105 OR $100 ($5 fee taken out and not displayed to customer).
Once a transaction is cancelled, please note that TRYTN does not refund the service fee and Stripe does not refund the credit card processing fee. It is at your discretion to decide what amount, if any, you will refund to your customer.
- Full refund (returns full amount paid by customer)
- Refund less default cancellation fee (returns full amount less the set default cancellation fee), many clients set the default cancellation fee to 5% to return the full transaction amount less the website booking service fee
- Refund less custom cancellation fees (returns full amount less a custom cancellation fee) you can apply the custom cancellation fee of your choice per transaction