The Public Notice feature gives you the option to post a message to all your customers on the booking experience. This can be useful to indicate the following types of information:
- Unexpected business closures
- Potential closures (due to forecasted weather)
- Mask recommendations
- How to book if a desired date/time is not available
- How to contact the business directly if construction near the business making it difficult to find
To create a public notification for your shop, start by navigating to Settings > Public Notice.
In the field under Customer Notice, you can craft the message you want to display to your customers. The WYSYWYG editor can be used to customize your text or insert any helpful links.
Next, indicate the Level of Notice:
- Select ALERT for an urgent message that is intended to quickly get your customers' attention. Example: Business closing.
- Select INFO for a message that is informational in nature. Example: Masks required or how to contact the shop for help.
- Select WARNING for a cautionary message to help customers. Example: Road construction causing detours.
Note: Only select the Delete checkbox when you are ready to remove the notice from your shop. When deleted, no message will be displayed.
When your notice is ready to post, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page. The public notice will be displayed on your shop header as indicated below: