When the need arises, TRYTN gives you the ability to quickly update the date and/or time for any scheduled activity. The following article details this process and includes instructions to resend confirmation emails and update pricing if needed in this situation.
- Reschedule an Existing Reservation
- Resend Updated Confirmation Emails
Reschedule an Existing Reservation
STEP 1: Access Transaction Details Page
On TRYTN, you can find the Transaction Details page from any of the following locations:
- Dashboard > Click booking > Details OR
- Transactions > search transactions by buyer name, transaction ID or email address> Actions > Details OR
- Check In > Actions > Details
Note: For more detailed instructions on finding the Transaction Details page from each of these paths, see
Access the Edit Screen for a Transaction on our Edit an Existing Purchase article.
STEP 2: Click Reschedule Button
Once on the Transaction Details page, click "+" next to the applicable activity title and select the link to Reschedule.
STEP 2: Select New Reservation
Use the dropdown menu to select a new date and time from the available options. Then select Re-schedule.
When complete, the activity is re-scheduled and auto-notation is created detailing the change.
Resend Updated Confirmation Emails
From the Transaction Details page, you can resend confirmation email(s) to your customer(s), if needed. Simply click the blue Actions menu and select Re-send Confirmation Emails.
Rescheduling for a Date with Different Pricing
When re-scheduling a booking for the same product at a new date with a different price point, the original price point will be honored.
- Example: Customer books product 'A' for Monday at $75 and wishes to re-schedule product 'A' for Saturday (product 'A' Saturday pricing is $100). The original $75 pricing will be maintained if using re-schedule.
What if I want to update the price?
If you would like to change booking dates with an auto-calculation of any price changes, use edit instead of re-schedule.